The Hillbilly Difference is our
promise to you that all of our Corn Toss / Cornhole products are of the
best quality, meet all of the standards and specifications of the
American Cornhole Association and are offered to you at the lowest
- All of our Corn Toss products are made from only the best materials and engineered for perfect play.
- We use high grade half inch plywood to ensure durable construction and a long play life.
- We use sturdy two by two supports glued and nailed to our plywood to ensure a strong foundation.
- We do not use screws or any other visable fasteners in the cornhole
surface to ensure the smoothest possible surface for the best possible
- Our folding mechinism on our portable cornhole sets is the
strongest we've seen - it costs a little more to make, but lasts a lot
- Our sets are sanded and painted to create the perfect Cornhole surface - not to slick, just right.
- Our Corn Bags are made of high quality 12 ounce Duck Canvas and are double switched for longer play life.
No cheap city-slicker construction.
Our hillbilly pride wont let us take any short cuts. We may not make as
much money our our city-slicker competitors, but our products carry the
the ACA Seal of Approval and are made to last.
We promise old country quality and worksmanship and we back it up with our Hillbilly Lifetime guarantee.
We completely warranty our sets for a hillbilly lifetime or one
year what ever comes sooner. Just return the Cornhole set to our
cornhole mak’n plant and we’ll send you a new one. No questions asked.
All of our Cornhole products carry the Official Certification of the American Cornhole Association to meet standards and specifications for quality and contruction for Official ACA Cornhole Tounament play.